The main problem with some brands is that they are too thick for the Hyaluron Pen and cause lots of product loss. The Chaeum Premium is only 20mg thick making it ideal to use with the Hyaluron Pen.
THE CHAEUM PREMIUM line is based on cross-linked hyaluronic acid that is presented in 4 types with a number sequence from 1 to 4. The line is designed to correct wrinkles of various depths, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation and volumization. THE CHAEUM PREMIUM stands out for its high level of quality and purity, which is achieved through the use of a special long-term dialysis technology of cross-linked hyaluronic acid.
THE CHAEUM PREMIUM 2 - Light Grade Gel
THE CHAEUM PREMIUM 3 - Medium Grade Gel
THE CHAEUM PREMIUM 4 - Thick Grade Gel
The Chaeum Premium benefits:
1. High purity of the product (endotoxin <0.03 EU / ml) minimizes inflammatory reactions after the procedure (redness, swelling, pain and burning)
2. Low levels of BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and residual protein (<0.05) reduce the risk of allergic reactions
3. The product is highly safe due to long-term (14 to 15 days) dialysis to remove BDDE residues
4. Constant extrusion force during infusion ensures a smooth infusion, which makes the procedure itself easier and less painful
5. Dense and regular structure of the gel ensures uniform distribution of the product and the natural effect of the procedure
The Chaeum Premium 2 is light grade and has advanced capabilities to retain its own structure providing a natural look.
The Chaeum Premium 2 is perfect for most areas of the face including lip plumping, light frown lines, and hands.
Fine Lines Around Eyes
HA 20 mg / ml
2 syringes × 1.1 ml (Total 2.2ml)
2 syringes Use with Infusion Pen
Depending on your age and individual lifestyle factors, the product can last for 12 + months after the application.
So far, there are no reported side effects, associated with the use of this product. However, whenever in doubt of any allergy or potential sensitivity, please consult with a medical care specialist.
* Please note that our products are meant to be administered by trained technicians. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.