You can count on Revolax SUB-Q to give beautiful results each time. Trusted by many Hyaluron Pen users worldwide for its dependability.
Revolax Sub Q is the most dense product in the Revolax line. It contains large particles that effectively fill in the volume of lost skin tissues of different facial areas. As the other products of this line, It has been manufactured by cross-linking 3D technology.
Revolax SUB-Q is thick grade for facial augmentation nearer to the bone. It uniquely retains its malleability for a time after injection making it ideal for sculpting areas such as the jawline and cheekbones.
Revolax SUB-Q is used to treat deep wrinkles and folds in the face. Another one of its uses is to enhance lips, cheeks, and chin.
1. The basic component of Revolax SUB-Q is hyaluronic acid produced by Japanese manufacturer SHISEIDO (valued for high quality and safety)
2. It is monophasic, making it the perfect tool to easily and evenly fill in problematic areas.
3. Stabilized BDDE ensures long-lasting result.
4. Apart from correcting esthetic defects it moisturizes skin and stimulates natural rejuvenation processes.
Revolax SUB-Q is used to treat deep sized wrinkles and folds in the face
Facial Areas of Application:
Check Bone Augmentation
1 syringe —1.1ml
Use with Infusion Pen
Depending on your age and individual lifestyle factors, the product can last for 18 + months after the application.
So far, there are no reported side effects, associated with the use of this product. However, whenever in doubt of any allergy or potential sensitivity, please consult with a medical care specialist.
* Please note that our products are meant to be administered by trained technicians. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.