Dermalax IMPLANT PLUS is a thicker filler for facial augmentation nearer to the bone. It uniquely retains its malleability for a time after injection making it ideal for sculpting areas such as the jawline and cheekbones.
Dermalax IMPLANT PLUS is used to treat deep wrinkles and folds in the face. Another one of its uses is to enhance lips, cheeks, and chin.
1. The basic component of “Dermalax IMPLANT PLUS” is hyaluronic acid produced by Japanese manufacturer SHISEIDO (valued for high quality and safety)
2. It is monophasic, making it the perfect tool to easily and evenly fill in problematic areas.
3. Stabilized BDDE ensures long-lasting result.
4. Apart from correcting esthetic defects it moisturizes skin and stimulates natural rejuvenation processes.
Dermalax IMPLANT PLUS is used to treat deep wrinkles and folds in the face
Facial Areas of Application
Check Bone Augmentation
Cross-linked Hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin in concentration 24mg/ml & Lidocaine 3mg/ml
Hugel Inc / South Korea
2×1.1ml prefilled syringe
Cross-linked Hyaluronic acid – 24mg/mL
Lidocaine HCI – 3mg/mL
Phosphate-buffered saline. pH7.0 – q.s
Use with Hyaluron Pen only
Depending on your age and individual lifestyle factors, the filler can last for 18 + months after the application.
So far, there are no reported side effects, associated with the use of this product. However, whenever in doubt of any allergy or potential sensitivity, please consult with a medical care specialist.
* Please note that our products are meant to be administered by trained technicians. We are not responsible for any negative inflictions that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.