Used to reconstruct vials that come dry.
How To Dilute:
The amount of units you’ve purchased will determine the amount of saline that needs to be added to the vial. (100 Units typically on average gets 2.5ml of NaCl saline solution)
1. Determine the amount of saline to add to your vial
2. Use a syringe needle to draw up the correct amount of saline
3. The covering on the top of the vial you want to add the NaCl will need to be peeled back
4. Use alcohol swab to clean the top of the vial where the syringe needle will be inserted
5. The syringe needle will puncture the top of the vial
6. Once all of the saline is in the vial, remove the needle from the vial and gentle turn the vial to mix the saline
7. Do not shake
Your vial is now reconstructed and ready to use.